Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another Day in the Woods.

It was quite cool this morning. A little too cool to take any of the bikes for a ride. So I did the next best thing.

I spent most of the day...


I got to play with these...


While a couple of the cats got a few minutes outside.


When it was all over, I had this...


While I was working outside, Nancy was busy inside....
Brad, Brandy, do you recognize this?

She also made a big pot of vegetable beef soup...


After dinner, I plan to spend some time in front of this...


And maybe some time in here...


After 2 of these..

7 comments:

  1. Nancy:

    You beat me to it ! I also have some Apple Dumplings for dessert. I wished I could try some of your Beef Vegetable Soup

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good day of working outside and a warm house with a hot dinner and dessert. Sounds like a great day.

    So.....how did you two like the dumplings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very good. We both think the recipe is a keeper! The kitchen smelled so nice when they were baking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent this post to my sister in CO who will be moving to WI near me sometime soon, we hope. I told her this is a typical WI winter day. Early winter, but the same scene just changes to white later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it won't be long and things will be covered in white.

      Delete
  5. Ah, Erik - Fall; the sights, the sounds, the smells. Isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Fall...It's just what's coming next I'm not a fan of.

      Delete